SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost Junkie...
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok pulled this off another board...this dumb **** wants to race one of your guys turbo sentras for money$$$. I've seen this thing at the track SIR and it pulls 13's. I think one of you needs to reply and shut this monkey up....
its
www.hondasociety.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20316
Go there and put up a challenge please..
if you can't get there through there its under the Arizona posts under "no replacement for cubic inches

ohhh yeah this guy owns motorsport warehouse here in tucson....i say kick his imported car ass
------------------
Honduhs what?!?!? I thought i heard a wet fart...

[This message has been edited by Blue93G20 (edited 09-17-2001).]

·
Registered
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blue93G20:
Ok pulled this off another board...this dumb **** wants to race one of your guys turbo sentras for money$$$. I've seen this thing at the track SIR and it pulls 13's. I think one of you needs to reply and shut this monkey up....
its
www.hondasociety.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20316
Go there and put up a challenge please..
if you can't get there through there its under the Arizona posts under "no replacement for cubic inches

ohhh yeah this guy owns motorsport warehouse here in tucson....i say kick his imported car ass
</font>
Ryan's car is up and running right now and is ready for battle at any time! We usually run @ Firebird every friday! My car will be finished in about 3-4 weeks! The car will frequent Firebird again on a weekly basis at that time! The next major event in which almost all the local SE-R guys will attend is the IDRC event taking place on October 13-14 @ Firebird!

"Can you smell what the local SE-R boys are cookin?"

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb

12.0 @ 118.77

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
lol, whats funny is I can think of 3-4 balls fast se-rs in that area off the top of my head.... lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zak91SER:
haha, you AZ guys rock.
Any of you coming out for the end of summer all Nissan meet in Gardena CA?
</font>

I don't think I will be able to attend since I am trying to get my car ready! Maybe next time!

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb

12.0 @ 118.77

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Yea, I heard about this dude from some guys over at Club Si. Like I said to them, I'll be at the track this Friday and I know Louis and Ryan visit the track on a weekly basis so if he's really that anxious about smoking us, no one here is about to back down. I don't know if I'll be able to attend. We'll see, though....

------------------
David De Anda
Turbo Sentra SE
HTA Drag Squad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts