SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up SE-R peeps? How is everybody doing? Well on to my question. I am in the process of relocating all my solenoids. (Nitrous ,Purge, Fuel) I just want some ideas of were I can mount them. I want them to look nice. If any of you guys have pics or even if you could even explain to me were you mounted them that would be cool. All replies will be greatly apreciated. I am trying to get ready for the FL meet. Its alot of work getting my car ready and helping to organize it! Once again TIA! :D

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I did mine with a L bracket mounted onto a bracket where my stock airbox was, kinda hidden, and out of the way.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Robert;

Here's how I did mine, using a bolt on the top of the strut on the driver's side:

It all bolts up nicely, and as you can see, the purge vent goes through a small hole I drilled in the plastic around the windshield wipers. The vent tube comes up right in front of the driver, beside the windshield wiper.

I used the bracket that NOS supplies for mounting the solenoids, and bent it *slightly* to curve it down toward the engine, so the hood will close.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
COOL PIC!

Hey Greg thanks alot bro! I just bought 2 of those bracketts that NOS supplies. I see you only need one. I like that way that looks I might just have to take you up on that location. Once again thanks!
-ROB-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts