SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 93 nx2000 is going to be for sale soon.

Details:

the bad
-5th gear popout :(
-fog light smashed
-front bumper is cracked
-orange peel on 3 body panels
-trunk wont open
-lopey idle in the cold

the good
-other than lopey idle in the cold, engine runs well for ~14x,xxx miles
-interior is in good condition
-t-tops, no leaks
-no power windows, no power locks

I'm selling the nx because I no longer have time to build it up as an autox-er. I can't sell it right away because I need a new title for it because the last "buyer" signed on the dotted line of the title and renigged on the deal due to financial problems. PM me if you're interested. I'll post some pics in a few day when I get my camera back. Local buyers preferred

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's black. It had a little bit of surface rust but I ground it off, put on layers of fiberglass/bondo/primer/pigment/clearcoat over that so it should be good for at least a few years. I did it during thanksgiving vacation because that was the only chance I could get to fix the rust, so the topcoat got a little bit of orange peel because I could only heat the garage up to ~50F when I was painting it.

· Puffy, perky piranhas
677 Posts
is it the black one seen often near Donges Bay rd in Mequon?

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
INX2C said:
is it the black one seen often near Donges Bay rd in Mequon?
I pass thru Mequon on the freeway once in a while, but not on the streets.

Anyways, I'll post pics this week. I'm going to see how much it'll cost to get the tranny fixed before I decide on an asking price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.