SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i had an account here but i guess i lost the password so im starting again..but i have a red top sr20det engine, and FWD tranny and the ecu...everything is included except the axles cause i was going to put this car into a 96 200sx se but it was too hard so i gave up and im selling the whole swap....i bought everthing separate so basically i wasted 5,000 dollars in this swap but i neeeeed to get rid of this so im selling this at 2,500 or obo...im in so cal....im also selling the whole body and it comes with rims dropped...no dents but it's stripped???

·
Registered
722 Posts
i pm'ed you

·
Registered
722 Posts
how many miles on the trany? 5spd, lsd, what year?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not parting it out..id rather sell it whole???the tranny has very low miles i think 36,000 miles..but it's not lsd..it's the blue bird det(redtop) i dont know which turbo it has ...??

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
what the heck are you selling? car? motor? what are they? be more specific.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lookim selling a full sr20det swap....anmd a 1996 200sx se ....or if better both atr the same tiume bercause the engine is already put in the car ....the only thing it needs is axles...and somebody to start it for you...but i dont got time for that..so...thats why im selling

·
boostin and lovin it!!
57 Posts
how much just for the motor and ecu, how much would shipping be, i live in sumter, sc, and do you have pics of the actual motor, what kind of condition is the motor in.
Thanx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts