SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey we're supposed to run in Fresno this weekend? You wanna go. Its either in Fresno or Hanford but we're not too sure we're for sure. E-mail me if you wanna roll out.

Mel

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry haven't been to the forums lately. I rolled out on Friday at American and Cornelia. I wansn't in my car but was in my brother's black supra. He ran a few times, pretty sure if you were there you woulda saw it. If you free this coming up weekend (free on Fri. May 4th and Sat. May 5th (pass 10pm))we could probably meet up or something. Hanford? Never been there? Long drive or what? Any fast cars? Sometimes I got to Visalia. Gimme a reply soon.

[This message has been edited by SERacer (edited 05-01-2001).]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Actually, I think I know where people meet up (41 and Jensen, the Arco?). I know some places where they race (Cornelia, Central, Maple). If you guys meet up elsewhere, tell me where and when. Friday night I get off of work at around 9:30 - :45.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're pretty sure we're running Friday night in Fresno. From what I've been hearing no one shows up in Hanford anymore and the ones that do just watch me and my friends race each other... go figure... You know where everyone meets up right?

Mel

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I don't get off work til somewhere between 11PM and midnight so I'll probably just show up at the track. As far as I know it should be out in the boon docks... pretty sure they said Cornelia so if you see the white beat up classic thats me.

Mel

·
Registered
220 Posts
Did you go to the tracks both night? I didn't go Friday night, went to Visalia. This might sound silly but where are the boon docks (I've only lived in Fresno for like 7 months)? Saturday night I went out there pretty late, around 1:30. Stayed till everybody left around 2:30. Didn't take my car out, was with my bro's black supra. I talked to this guy w/ a white classic, but turned out it wasn't you. Next week we should meet up b4 heading out, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I probably won't be bringing my car out for about a month. I have to put my new tranny in plus some other stuff.
But we might roll out there either this weekend or next weekend. Might hit Bakersfield up a few times too. I heard its pretty live out there too. The boon docks is out on Cornelia and American waaaaaaaaaaaay out there. Or Central and Temperance is another spot they run thats waaaaaaaaay out there.

Mel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts