180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Storm88000 said:
Whoa! $99?
?? If you're saying it like it's a good thing, we're actually working on a group buy, and 6 more people = 25% off = $74.25! Right now it's at 15% off = $84.15.

To add yourself to the group buy, carefully follow the instructions here:

http://www.activetuning.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=74

If you were saying it like it's a bad thing..well....I dunno what to say then lol ;)

·
SE-R Mana
759 Posts
Boy am I glad I bought two in the first run. Great quality, clean design, though it may need to be slightly redesigned so as not to eliminate the latch of B13 fold-down seats.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
?? If you're saying it like it's a good thing, we're actually working on a group buy, and 6 more people = 25% off = $74.25! Right now it's at 15% off = $84.15.

To add yourself to the group buy, carefully follow the instructions here:

http://www.activetuning.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=74

If you were saying it like it's a bad thing..well....I dunno what to say then lol ;)

It's a good thing. I don't have a B13 but I would get one if I did. They have no RSTB's.

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
Once you start getting flooded with orders, start charging $120 each, they're worth it.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Really? Of this quality and this well engineered?

Well, I don't have a B14, but still, posting that 1/2 price stuff on here was pretty lame, imo.

These are awesome for the B13, especially for the great price.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Actually I think somebody tried it on a B14 and it worked, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll have Josh check out this thread and get back to you on that tomorrow.
I have not tried fitting it on a B14 - guess I should try it!
Some have had success installing it on B12 sentras.
The main reason I didn't check the B14 was due to the cheap ones
available on ebay and such.
I'll see if it works on the B14. If it doesn't fit, then maybe I'll do see
how much it would cost for a B14 version.

We have also had some people ask for a front STB similar in design
to our RSTB. Again, I don't think there would be enough interest
due to the cheap ones already available.

Josh

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
will review as soon as I install - have to do glass first, then work on wheelwell rust, then coilovers, etc....

·
Registered
326 Posts
wow that sucks i paid 100 dollars for it . and now its cheaper. allso paid 3 day shipping and it wasnt 3 day shippine. more like 5 day .

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
vpaztecred said:
wow that sucks i paid 100 dollars for it . and now its cheaper. allso paid 3 day shipping and it wasnt 3 day shippine. more like 5 day .
The website says when you are ordering: "Note: Please allow up to 1 week for product to be shipped."

Your RSTB was shipped out via UPS 3 Day Select once it was shipped.

Also, the price for the RSTB is still $99. We had a special group buy that required at least 50 people...but that's been over for months now.

I apologize for any kind of misscomunication.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts