SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New here! / intro

What's up fellas! I've posted a few times, but this is my formal intro. I have a 1999 SE, bought it brand new in Oct. of 99 and have been an SE-R nut since. Thanks to the FORUM and a few other sites I have done a few modifications to my baby. $tillen POP charger(soon to be a Hotshot CAI), Magnecor wires, advanced timing, polished valve cover, Nis-Knack projectors, clear corners, PIAA 1400x fog lights, $tillen strut tower brace, Motivational front coil-overs(next month the rear will be installed). And of course I can't forget about my audio system. What makes me proud of my baby is that every single thing has been installed by me. From the suspension to the radio. I'm not a mechanic but I have access to the right tools and a factory service manual. It's not much for go fast stuff, but now that I got my "rice" out of the way, it's time to concentrate on the engine. I just recently joined SERCA, so hopefully I'll be meeting a few of you soon. So what do you guys think of her so far?

Oh, and by the way. How do I post pics directly to the forum and how do I add a sig? (I can install struts but I can't post a pic, go figure!) :D

http://community.webshots.com/user/martin_g34

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
hey whats up
nice drop .. how much did the moti front setup cost
good that u installed it urself, saves a lot of money

to find out how to post pics go to the faq

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Welcome. SoCal is a great place to be if you're into SR20 cars. Too bad I live a thousand miles away from there.

These forums are pretty cool, but don't drop the soap in the Off-Topic section.

Just kidding. ;)

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The motivational set-up ran me $1K, but i must say that it is well worth it. i was trying to post the pics on the off topic forum, but all I see is a box with a red "X" in it. What am I doing wrong?:confused:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
martin_g34 said:
The motivational set-up ran me $1K, but i must say that it is well worth it. i was trying to post the pics on the off topic forum, but all I see is a box with a red "X" in it. What am I doing wrong?:confused:
check it out now! see my note on inserting images. it's cool to see another 99er in here!! but bro, you gotta represent it right, we own SEL's!;) you've love the CAI, i know i do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts