SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, during my day-to-day at work I was surfing around and came across a site that actually has the clear tails for the Sentra. Assuming they are the same for the 200 in the same years, 95-99, anyone interested? I emailed them and asked if their sets included the reflective pieces on the trunk as well and if there would be a price break for a multiple order. I have yet to receive a response. As of right now they have them for $188 a set, a lot cheaper than that one place who wanted $400+ and you had to send them your lights! I will let everyone know their response as soon as they email me back. It'd be nice if we could get enough people interested to drop the price to 140 or 150!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O, after more digging I found them for 134 from a different company...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The taillights are different for both the B14 200SX and Sentra.

--Andrew Phan
1993 NX2000
1998 200SX SE-R

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well....there goes that research! DOH!

·
0 Posts
LOL,....... I hate clear tails!! yuk!!

------------------
-3x CRX owner
-SE-R mods: "Home Depot" intake
-

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
ClearCorners.com make them for our car, but you have to send in your lights and they send you theirs....plus its like $400! No way! Theyre the ugly all clear ones anyway which I dont care for.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers
http://hometown.aol.com/ser0119/

·
Registered
424 Posts
I read somewhere on Nis-Knaks website that they are planning custom tailights for the 200. There gonna have a skyline look to them.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Do you have the place where you came across from? I also tried to get half red half clear lights mad but still to this day no response. We'll see how everyone does on their quest

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts