SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a NX2000 in a local junk yard the other day, pretty much has everything there, front end was mashed pretty good and the idiot who owned the place picked it up by the roof with a fork lift, so other than that the interior and doors back are fine, I will gladly go down and purchase any parts that any of you need off the car and send them to you, all I will do is tack on some money to the guys asking price for my time and sweat, lol, buyer pays all shipping costs, let me know if you are interested and what parts you will need so I can go see if they are there this weekend and get you a price. I would hate to see a NX2000 like that just rot away in the corner like its doing with all those useful parts on it.

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
Center Console and the U-shaped mounting bracket that goes on the floor.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What about the drivers' side front fender? Mashed up good?

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
What color is the interior??
Is it charcoal grey or dark blue??

·
Registered
373 Posts
I need the driver and passenger window motors, and the passenger side window switch

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JCCT said:
What color is the interior??
Is it charcoal grey or dark blue??
I wanna say charcoal grey but im not positive let me check on it this weekend...

Anyone else need parts?

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pimpm3 said:
I need the driver and passenger window motors, and the passenger side window switch
Its got manual windows or else I would have snagged those

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey sinister where in the nati do you live. i lived in north college hill for like 5 years so id like to go to that junk yard sometime. if you could id like the # for the place. pce out
doug

·
Registered
493 Posts
Regardless of color I need an armrest door. Just the hinge, door, and latch thing. Mine is broken.

I would like the bezel trim around the shifter and the little coin tray as well.

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Tranny?

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
front brake set up?!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Heres one - what about the boot and knob?

·
Registered
207 Posts
it's a long shot but what about the Parcel shelf brackets????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.