SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone happy new year to all of us!

after 7 months of working

here's my frankenstein project mazda GTi-R :biggthump

i love this power hungry sr20!
its so fast and it carries the mazda body easily. i can feel its power:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ cees thanks cees for such great comment ;) you know its heavy but s*** the engine lift the body of mazda easily. and im planning this year to have CF hood, trunk, and aluminum doors and remove the unnecessary things. come visit philippines and i'll let you try it :biggthump

@91SentraSeR
thanks man more HP for you!:cool:

@NX$paniard
thank you too sir i really love my car so i planned to make it so unique
after i graduate im planning to buy another car to build

·
Registered
216 Posts
Its reasons like this that I like customizing cars. I give many props to people that do this kind of work. Yeah it may be a mazda or a heavy car, but its different.

I like it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more pics

making the full exhaust

at the shop with cefiro with rb25det and corolla with 4age black top 20v

i'll post videos and more pics soon

·
coach
519 Posts
hopefully it goes in the 12's thats what its about on this side of town if it aint fast it aint much...but if thats what you like dont give two shits bout what i think...trust me im the odd ball in my neck of the woods and i get **** everyday...just a odd combo if your tryin to go fast.

·
2001 B15Ve+T
632 Posts
good job brother, keep the build comming. Its nice to see ppl try different things.

cheers

happy boosting

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
It's definitely different. I like. Good work.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I like the way it looks, pretty and fast!

Good work bud

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
very nice job! i so want to move to the island! you guys are just plain crazy when it comes to your cars!

·
SR20 Turbo Inside
57 Posts
Sometimes it's not about going fast. The guy has a car that he likes so he decided to make it better. Not everyone can handle this kind of project so they hate on others when they do it. Good job man and props for being different. :biggthump

·
200sx GTI-R
212 Posts
I have watched this forum turn into a flame fest now if you dont have anything nice to say shut up and dont post.

On the other hand, very clean swap dude. i bet the fab and time it took was well worth it once it was finished. i hope you enjoy your hard labors and it is a very good setup. i love the gtir engine but it can get a bit pricey when modding them since a few things are different about them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi everyone! hi hater! thank you so much for appreciating our work. this car is not built for serious racing purposes i just want it to be different and i just want to experience boosting my own car.

Its stock engine is a 2.0 so i've thought of 3SGTE, 4G63T and SR20DET. 1st engine is the 3sgte- just right for my budget but i think its very hard to clean the engine because of its throttle body at the top of its head so i crossed it out. next is the 4G63T from the late evo 4 and 5 but it's to pricey not suitable for my budget. after 2 weeks this sr20det came up here fresh from japan after i saw the engine i bought it right away because its so fresh. the we started working on it.

sorry i cant post pictures and videos for a while. im busy fixing its aircon my compressor is not working. and i cant find a brand new nor a surplus compressor here so i just plan to put a different compressor from other car i think its from toyota (denso) and custom fit it in this engine :tongue:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts