SR20 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Jose said:
man, if it were my first time in chicago i would rather check out the city..man i love living here and if anyone wants go on the sears tower, check out millineum park, grant park, or navy pier ill glady go with these people. meet some were and take the L to downtown and make it an all day thing..the lake front is the place to be in the summer....

Cool, then maybe you can be that person! We are getting L maps that have the major tourist points on them made up!

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Really late response, but is the karting place open on Sundays? It would be cool to get a group of people that are staying Sunday night together and do this. I have been to Chicago 2 times, but never into the city and went sight seeing. I know it is hard to please everyone, but I am really interested in the karting place, but I know I would be in serious trouble with the boss lady if we spent the whole day there, and did not get to go downtown. :(

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.