SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used Tokico structs from my 200sx, they are still in good conidtions. I am giving it out for free (becasue of my apt. storage space) if anybody's willing to pay for the shipping, I will give them out for free.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think that the B14 and P10/11 share suspention parts. I could be wrong tho. Why dont you sell them on SE-r.net in the classifides or EBAY? I might take them if shipping is reasonable but, I must warn you I will just turn around and sell them as I already have AGSs. Gould use the money for a rear sway bar tho.

MarC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to ser_200Sx:
Thanks for your advise, maybe I should really selling them for some $$.

[Edited by caterc (11-14-2000 at 02:03 AM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
hey, if they are free, take them. it is rare that the rear struts go bad, so for about 30 bux in shipping, you can have some upgraded rear struts. I would but I just got agxs about 50 miles ago.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
nope, even with all of my bitching and moaning about them, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. just call them, no internet ****, those guys take too long and are dicks, most of the actual salesman are pretty cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.