SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boosted Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember a while back sumone was sellin solid front mounts on here
i was lookin at my front mount tonight and the side that bolts to the engine is kinda tapered so i thought lemme try sumthin so i took it off and turned it upside down and bolted it back on and dont ya know it lines up with the engine support underneath my question is what would the differance be with using a solid mount or just bolting it this way???

any other opinions welcomed on this dumb question

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
i'm pretty sure TUNED200 is the one making and selling the solid dogbones. i'm not sure about you're question of whether or not to keep it flipped over or whatever it is you did. pm tuned200 though

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Yeah he makes solid ones. Now that you mention it, I saw a guy in my automotive class that had an se-r with no front mount. I told him and he ignored me. HAHA whatever.
ha! he had no dogbone at all? i cant imagine that's any good for the motor/tranny/etc. some people are just dumb

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
LoRidinNx2000 said:
i was lookin at my front mount tonight and the side that bolts to the engine is kinda tapered so i thought lemme try sumthin so i took it off and turned it upside down and bolted it back on and dont ya know it lines up with the engine support underneath my question is what would the differance be with using a solid mount or just bolting it this way???

good question... can anyone answer? i mean what is the differnce of just turning it upside down >?

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Here's the solid dogbone thread

LoRidinNx2000 said:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts