SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
sr20det owner
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 98 200sx. The front bumper(bubble one) differs from the 95-97 bumpers. There are no front lips made for this one. I was told that some people where using acura or honda front lips to fit on this bumper. I looked around but couldn't find anything on the forums about putting one on the 98 bumper. Any ideas of what front lips that can be fitted onto my bumper? Has anyone ever done this? Please let me know. I know I could get another bumper, but i rather have the 98 one with a lip, because not alot of people have that im sure. Thanx

·
stock4now
829 Posts
I think xXToKeSXx may be able to help you solve this problem. I have heard some hinting about finding a lip for a 98 but am not sure.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a '98 with an '87 Integra front lip (I think; my buddy put it on while he owned it) that was taken from a junk yard. Really cleans up the front of the car, except the only problem is that you have to cut it to fit in the middle. Make sure you don't cut it too short, like mine. :) It leaves a little bit of a gap. And yes, the '98 front ends do look better, IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts