SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how many of you guys read scc (sport compact car) but a while back (sometime in 03) there were doing the race car on a budget type thing with a sentra and some other car, and the sentra guy put on that plywood front lip, the other guy put on those super super expensive CF ones, I was wondering if any of you would know anything about that. i am interested in installing somthing akin to that on my NX cause when i drive hard into corners i can feel just that little bit of under steer you get when u right on limit and i was hoping to increase that limit a bit without making the rear end all loose

thanx Andrew

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
check the serca forum for a sticky on how to make your own, good right up in there.

·
8,148 Posts
That was a splitter. Not a spoiler or lip. They are easy to make. PM Roll-Mod-L. He used to do them in CF.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you thats was wahit is was i just hought of it as a "lip" cause it protrudes from the fascia fo the car like some peoples lips do. T'll prolly do mine in "organic cardon fibre" a.k.a play 3/4 in plywood as it said in article if its good enuf for JGTC Skylines its good enuf for me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts