SR20 Forum banner

Best front suspension goodie?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Her 1st track day in 2017
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get more experienced peoples opinions for front suspension bracing. I've tried searching, and looking at Mike K's article on Sentra.net; but I didn't find what I was looking for. Everything gives good review of all 3 items, but I can't find anything that says it is better to do it in "this" order.
My question is what do most people recommend to upgrade first in the front suspension area? Between an upgraded front anti-sway bar (Progress), LCA brace (probably Progress), or a triangulated FSTB (probably AD Fab). I realize that structural rigidity is always a good thing, and our chassis (plural?) were not designed to provide as much, which item would give the most bang for the buck on the road and track.
My current setup (pretty much the basics) includes AGX's, Hyperco 2's, ES bushings, Active Tun. RSTB, Progress Rear bar, eBay FSTB. The car is mostly street driven, but being built for HPDE's (non-daily driver).
Or do I stick w/ what I have and just try to drive more? :tongue:
Josh

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
my front progress bar was the best bang for the buck......

the fsb and others just do little difference compared to.

·
Her 1st track day in 2017
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JimR said:
There is a group buy on Progress parts going on. Get the swabar and LCA both. ;)
That's what started me thinking about it. :) I think I'll go w/ the front sway bar for know. I would get both, but I would rather get an exhaust on the VE first.

Thanks for the input guys,

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts