SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really need sum quick help..i just got a front kit but i am getting a body shop to install it kause my kar got into an accident and insuracne is going to pay for it. but the body shop doenst know how to work with fiberglass are there any tips of how to install it ..or should i take it to a specialty place...i need all info i kould get thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey subculture, this is ron actually you have a picture of my nx on your site the blue one with my best friends gf inside..well anyway..i am in vancovuer BC(can) i have a place to send it to...but there are so many complications of getting insurance to pay for the install and i dont want to have to pay for it. also i havent had my kar for two months kause they have been FukIn fixing the darn thing so i am kinda anxious to get it back

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Oh,okay. What up Ron? I thought you were going to send some more pics?
Anyway,another option would be to let the bodyshop guys fix your car. And while that's getting done,have another shop prep and paint the front kit. Then when your car is ready,you or a body shop can simply bolt on the ready piece.
BTW,you never did quite explain how you best friend G/F wound up in your car? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats a good idea. but how do i get the body shop to transfer the insurance claim to another body shop. i should go tomorrow and see what they are doing...do you know if you kould still modify the kit after it has been painted...damn i screwed up...uh o...the body shop knows how to prep and paint..but i dont know if they know how to mount the thing. like does it need any modifying or is it a straight bolt on with little modification. i am kinda worried...ill check in with them tomorrow...i get my kar back in two days..ill take sum more pics and ill send them to you..i also have zex(nitrous oxide) and a new exaust...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
cool!!! zex kit, always wanted to see how those things ran on our cars. 75 shot right? have fun with it. also, I have had a few friends g/f in my car b4 too, know how that goes :) they break up with em' and who do they call and say "hey, I wanna go to the street races on Sat. night" ya, I know how that goes. (just a little nudge in the ribs, your new, so we gotta give you a hard time) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for everybody's information they were able to mount the kit onto the kar and it looks decent besides the small gap between the bumper and the kit but i think it will go after the paint job. o and brian ..thanks..hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts