SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 1991 NX2000 - near Convention Site

I am selling my 91 NX2000 5 speed because I bought a new car. The NX has 171,000 miles and runs great. Fifth gear stays engaged. The previous owner had it repaired around 120,000 miles. I am the second owner of the car. In the last year I've replaced an axle shaft, the water pump and radiator. The car is in very good condition overall but needs rear struts and an exhaust system. The exhaust is quiet but does have some patched areas. I have the original wheels with Blizzaks on them and the 15 inch wheels in the picture below. The 15 inch wheels are Borbet 15" wheels w/205/50-15 Performance Tires. The only rust on the car is on the A pillars. There is a dent on the rear fender behind the driver door. It is so low on the car though that it is hard to see unless you are looking for it. The air conditioning does work well. The price is $1900 with both sets of wheels or $1600 with just the factory wheels. I am located about 15 minutes west of the hotel the convention will be held at so if you are coming to the convention that would be a good time to buy the car!

·
Banned
455 Posts
That car should sell fast. Looks really nice. Bump!

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What amenities does this car come with?
The car is basically stock. It does have a Sony CD player/radio and air conditioning. I was just given a set of Pirelli P6000 “sport veloce” P185/60 R14 tires so it will come with the Blizzak's that are installed and the Pirelli tires also.

·
Registered
58 Posts
$1500 with just the borbet wheels.... You can sell the stockers, snow tires, and P6000's on the side... Do-able? I have cash in hand and I'm ready to head your way if we can work something out...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Did you ever sell your car man ? I seen it on Craigs List.....

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
wish i would have seen this before the conention. I took 2g with me.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I wonder if it sold ???

·
Registered
295 Posts
KEITHERT! I remember this car, I'm looking to get an NX2K again and wondered if its still for sale... sending you a PM NOW!

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did sell the car a couple weeks back. 6 hours after I put it on Craiglist a guy came and looked at it and committed to buy it. The next night he came back and bought it! I miss the car though. It was a great car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts