SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it's time to clear the garage out. This was my project and since I've accepted an new position I now do a ton of traveling and have no time or motivation to finish this car. Bought the car and drove it for a year till the stock motor started to have issues. Tranny, clutch, suspension, and all major components are in great shape. The interior is absolutely mind boggling. No cracks, tears, or blemishes! Typo!!!The body has 128k. Doors sag a bit, very little surface rust in driverside door jam. Pass side fender was rusted out but, I have a brand new replacement. I purchased a jdmsr20 highport roller rocker motor. Will post pics of head cover with compression(almost perfect) I just don't have the time or interest anymore to finish the swap. I'll post pics tonight. Will accept offers on motor, shell, or complete. This couple be a great car for someone and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

NEW PICTURE LINKS BELOW

super low, sell it this week price for the whole car. 700!!!
pending sale

·
sr20 :-)
752 Posts
I'm interested, which part of PA are you located in? Can you pm me a ballpark price on the car? I have cash and a tow dolly. Looking forward to pics:biggthump

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm located 15min. south of Pittsburgh in Washington PA15301
Ive been out of town the last 3 days. I should have some pics today since I'm in town

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
finally back in town for the next two weeks. As you can see the interior is flawless. I'm still floor'd that the interior looks so fresh. Tried to take a pic of all angles and of the dent in the rear pass quarter panel. Wish I could've have washed the car but, it's 6degrees!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK it's winter time and I want my garage space back. 500 for the shell 300 for the motor and tranny!!!
Again the motor is a highport jdm, RR. Comp. test were excellent.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does a wiring harness come with the motor. Does the trans have any issues pop out etc ?
If you need the wiring harness I'll throw that in. The trans is in great shape. I know the previous was super anal, had the tranny rebuilt around 50kmiles ago and used nothing but synthetic tranny fluid. No pop out in any gear and especially no grind into 5th which these cars are notorious for.
If your interested in the motorset my zip is 15301
I know there's plenty of freight options out there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tons of bites so far but, still looking for a home. This is the last week I'll have this for sale since I promised the wife I'd have it gone. If it doesn't sell this week I'm parting everything out and scraping the body. Throw out some offers for the complete car, motor and trans, or the car less drivetrain.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PMs have been answered. let's get this car out of my garage. If anyone want to ask me questions via phone you can reach me at 412.983.6662....Dante

1 - 20 of 24 Posts