California LOVE!
524 Posts
looking for a trade?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump!

price is negotiable, trying to get a new Nissan Cube and can't pick it up til this one is gone!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
so please let me know what are the issues the car has at this moment, i might have a friend that is interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so please let me know what are the issues the car has at this moment, i might have a friend that is interested.
the car has no sun-visors (which seem to be impossible to find at the junkyard, wtf?), the CEL is on for a down stream o2 sensor and i *think* the IAC.... won't "pass" smog as is unless you have an understanding smog guy... the ball joint definitely need to be replaced (that was next but decided to stop dumping cash into the car since i'll be getting rid of it)....like i said, its a projects car...it needs a few minor things here and there... i've fixed and corrected the previous' owners butcher and botch jobs.

FWIW its my daily driver and hasn't given me any issues other than a snapped clutch cable and a loosened MAF sensor (reality is i didn't click it all the way in when i took the CAI off).

make me an offer............

·
You're Ugly!
2,405 Posts
bump for Ruben, this is a nice little project car and a great DD. seen the car in person, someone give it a good home before i convince Ruben to keep it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts