SR20 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOCATION is NC, RALEIGH area

i am looking for a buyer who can respect a LIMITED model car.

looking for LOCAL pickup only, obviously.

The negatives:
needs an alignment + tie-rod replaced (nothing major really)
SLIGHT body damage from where some one rubeed against it. like, almost buffable, but probably needs some bondo and repaint.
155k miles
check engine light, knock sensor, i have the replacement.
needs a new front bumper
needs the front left under wheel-well plastic protector replaced.
DRIVERs window motor sticks sometimes, probably need to take apart window and find whats making it stick.

the positives:
2/3 owner car with like, 50+ pages of ALL original paperwork. sale, sticker, inspection reports, ALL REPAIR documentation, everything. (i have NEVER EVER in my life seen more COMPLETE paperwork)
infinity rims and good tires

nothing really wrong with it, other than, its an auto.

the trunk leaked at some point. I fixed the leak, and then coated the interior base of the trunk with "truck bed liner" essentially making it last forever now.

its got the DSS (dealer security system) which is TWO electronic keys that when removed renders the car completely UNstealable.

wanted to add too, paint is OK condition. its 11 years old, so, it needs repainting, but its not like "sun damaged" at all.

looking to get $3500, but very negotiable.
Runs fine. I use it nearly everyday, only highway because i LIVE off a highway.

email at [email protected]
if there is a REALLY interested buyer, i can get pics ASAP

i consider the "issues" with it to be VERY minor, considering this forum, and the fact that people would just buy the SE-L shell, and/or with a dead motor and rebuild it completely. This could be FULLY restored to PIMP status quickly.

the SE-L is nice, theres a REASON its SPECIAL EDITION LIMITED EDITION.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts