SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys...

I'm looking to sell a set of Corbeau CR1 Seats w/ Rails and Sliders... I planned to use them in my 240sx, but I really want to go with a stock style seat... Maybe a black cloth 350z manual seat. These are too flashy for my OEM taste and I have a badunkadonk so my loss is your gain. They come with Corbeau Rails & Sliders (Brackets are meant to bolt into an MR2.)

They are in really good condition... I just don't want my car broken into on the street if I can prevent it. The less flashy my car is the better.

Picked up for $785.94 OBO and dropping.

Here they are in my interior

Corbeau CR1 Racing Seats and Corbeau Sliders/Brackets

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well, how much are you wanting to spend? keep in mind the brackets are for an mr2.

·
Registered
150 Posts
as long as they fit, I don't care if they're made for a John Deere tractor. I want to spend zero. Counter offer?

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As long as they fit the Corbeau seats? That they do... cause they are on the seats! They are genuine and from corbeau and to purchase them new they would be $94.00 each plus ass raping shipping from corbeau lol. Ask me how I know!

Nice offer :) My counter offer is $185 Shipped for both brackets. Get them out of my face...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts