SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Advanced Newbie
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Relisted on Ebay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330224615103

I still have the new NEW LOWERED PRICE if you wish to buy it here ($9000).

Original post:
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=157673

The day has finally come. Time to sell my Turboed SE. I purchased it from Dave before, and the link in my sig goes to his cardomain that shows this car before I took it in.

I've worked out a lot of the issues when I owned it, and only 2 remains: It is throwing a P0505 code (IACV) and the shifter spring is either broken and missing, or just came off and still under the car (I never looked). The spring is an easy fix, I'm sure.

Other than that, the car idles pretty good now, and feels pretty good. Will still need to get the AFC and boost controller tuned for best performance, but other than that, it holds boost very well.

It's around 59,500 miles.

Here's a list of mods:

Performance:
JWT B14 ECU
SAFC-II
B14 intake manifold
Custom fuel rail
50lb MSD injectors
Forge Blow off Valve
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Garrett T3/T04B turbo
Tial 35mm wastegate
PTI turbo manifold
Braided oil lines
2.75" thick, 6x20 bar and plate FMIC (brand new, just installed - old one had air leaks)
Greddy ProSpec B II EBC
Motivational Coilovers
Cryo treated B15 5sp Tranny
Clutch Specialties clutch (good for 400whp)
3" in 3" out Magnaflo muffler
3" in 3" out in-line Magnaflow straight-through resonator
Stainless Steel braided brake lines
dual slim-line pusher fans
B&M Short Shifter
brand new K&N air filter just installed (30 miles!)
front and rear Motor Mount inserts
Optima Red Top battery (not shown in photo)

Exterior:
Custom grill with Nissan emblem (sleeper)
Tinted Windows

Interior:
Kenwood EZ500 MP3/WMA/CD Player
Greddy boost guage on column
Momo leather shift knob

Tires and brakes were recently replaced, and I have 5 brand new Maxima oil filters I will throw in. I've used Maxima filters because they are bigger than the Sentra's, but they still fit. A lot of SR20 B15 owners use them.

I still have the stock struts with Dave's old Intrax springs, stock fans, stock CD player HU, stock B15 ECU, and stock B15 intake manifold that I can throw in, too.

The car looks stock, save for the tail pipe and FMIC.

UPDATE (New Lower Price):
$9000 obo

Please email all offers at ( n o r m _ a z n (at) y a h o o . c o m ) please.

PS: I also have the Rota 16" wheels (the ones from the GB), but I'm selling them for $700. They will have new Falken Azienis mounted on them - never even got to autoX in them. Split, they are $350 for rims, $350 for all 4 tires.

The pics have my Rotas on my SE. I am selling with stock 16" alloy SE wheels.

·
Super Advanced Newbie
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
*bump*

New Lower Price!
$9300 obo

$9850 and you also get the Rota wheels with the new Falken Azienes (and still get to keep the stock alloys with the all-seasons - only used for 6 months). Great for AutoXers or those who like to put on all-seasons or winter tires on the stockies and switch out to the rotas for summer or autoXing.

Don't be afraid to email me with your offer, though.

These parts were added or replaced:

New PTI turbo manifold
New T3/T40B turbo
New Intercooler
JWT B14 ECU
Greddy Electronic Boost Controller (ProSpec B II)
B14 intake manifold
B&M Shifter /w leather Momo shift knob (so it looks stock)
Kenwood EZ500 MP3/WMA head unit

Interior is still very clean, no tears, worn spots, or holes.

See my link for Dave's old build vs my new build (in my sig is link to Dave's old cardomain). Lots more parts were added plus labor, so you're getting a good deal here. Don't forget the low mileage! Only 59.5k miles!

Selling because I need space for a new factory-stock car for work.

·
Reppin' Inskip Nissan!
213 Posts
bump ****in cleannnnn lol wish i had the money..lol un less you want a 95 taurus *** 5speed for trade? hahah yeah i must be dreaming lol

·
SE needs more power
102 Posts
well its a lovely engine. i hope mine can look like that one day with the + T. Im rollen on some goodyear eagles for the winter.. good grip :). Did you do the turbo work yourself? If so i need some help with finding the parts and such.

·
Tryin' To Be Like You
1,157 Posts
bump for a car too far for me to buy but definately worth it, good luck and hope she finds a good home. now off to fix my b14:)

·
Super Advanced Newbie
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well its a lovely engine. i hope mine can look like that one day with the + T. Im rollen on some goodyear eagles for the winter.. good grip :). Did you do the turbo work yourself? If so i need some help with finding the parts and such.
I recommend PowerTech Imports for their turbo manifold. I got my turbo from Travis, but not sure if he is still in business. I think his site is fir.com (Forced Induction Racing).

JWT did the ECU, of course, but the actual core was found here on SR20forum's classifieds. :)

The rest of the stuff was from a local shop, so I'm not sure where they get them. Hopefully this will get you on your way. :) Make sure you have a daily ride for the next year or two.... and good luck!

·
SE needs more power
102 Posts
Thanks i have been checking out JWT lately. And Im thinking the green sentra I have for sale will no longer be for sale.. Pull it and keep it in my garage and buld it up and then when its time.. swap them. then ill have another SR20 sitting in my garage and then ill probly sell that one lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts