SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started a job as sales at a dealership, Throwing this out. W can can ship the car if you would like. My name is Andy

We have a 2007 Sentra Se-r Spec V. Its black and looks great. I hated it at first seeing it in pictures, but when you see it in person. It reallly grows on you. Interior is black with red stitching.

If you dont know its got 200hp 180tq, car moveees. 6spd trans and helical diff.

MSRP is 22,720, I will get you in it less than that. My name is Andy I just started so Im not setup with my own line or own email.

Call my cell phone at 773 663 9809 anyday, anytime AFTER 1pm.

Im a full time college student, I sell cars fulltime so I can afford to do nothing but go out drinking with friends :D . Im NOT looking for huge comissions. My last car was a 200sx se-r with a sc61 setup.

Car is located at

Autobarn Nissan
1001 Chicago Ave
Evanston, IL

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reviews are opinions... make your own by testing them yourself.

You didnt have to quote my whole post either I was the only one to post...

·
G20 Addict
269 Posts
Reviews are opinions... make your own by testing them yourself.

You didnt have to quote my whole post either I was the only one to post...
i gotta tell you..

i love nissans but i drove this and the new civic si 4-door...

and i'd by the honda anyday based on looks and performance alone

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I would buy the honda too, all im saying is there is going to be that one person who would rather buy the spec v...

bro, i ****en love your sig.

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B14 Se-Rious- You need to put this sucker on the track at the Convention.:biggthump
This is a great idea... if we still have one or more than one.... I will definetly convince my manager to let me take it. :biggthump

Now, somebody buy this mofo.

·
G20 Addict
269 Posts
The 07 Spec-V outperforms the Civic. ;)
yea, the SPEC-V will... the base se-r gets its ass whiped ;)

besides the civic can out-handle the se-r anyday and:

i <3 8,000RPM redline :biggthump

it's just a matter of preference to me anyway...

the civic looks cool and redefined...

the sentra looks like a weird mini mix between the altima and quest:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
SR20DE Rocks
842 Posts
Two door Spec V

Why can't they just make a two door Spec V?s I bet it is going to be a top seller, I know I'll buy one in a heart beat. When is the 2 door Altimas coming out anyway? I saw it in TV I heard those the 08 Altimas.

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why can't they just make a two door Spec V?s I bet it is going to be a top seller, I know I'll buy one in a heart beat. When is the 2 door Altimas coming out anyway? I saw it in TV I heard those the 08 Altimas.
late may for altima coupes.

·
Registered
321 Posts
we just got like 4 in stock last week in my dealler. and the dont have the tag brakets put on the front unless you want them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts