SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 89 240sx Marron w/black konig 15x7 wheels. The tires have less than 10miles on them the motor is a 1993 skyline 6cyl rb20det. the whole drivetrain is from a r32 skyline. It also has a HKS F-CON computer.the gage cluster is also from a skyline. the clutch disk is 6 puck sprung w/stock pp. The body has minor damage to the front bumper cover and to the rear 1/4 has some damage also.

asking 5600.00

pictures

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
nope, has 3in jdm fitusibo exhuast,brand new tires, powder coated konig villens,hks pigey back fcon,it is only running 6psi there is no boost controler on this car.
Jamie want to do a diffrent swap that is why he is selling it. The 82 rx7 is going to get a new motor

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any- one

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
damn if I had the money I would jump on this.Post at the nissan forums one of them should be able to buy it.

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
hey man i have 6000 in the bank what's wrong with the car

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
needs some minor body work (not from rust)the front pass fender,headlight cover and rear 1/4 has damage. I can get some pictures up later today.

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
aight man i am extremly interested my firends car got totaled and he got the insureance check yesterday, we have enough for that and a few goodies let me know please

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On page 7 is the rear1/4 damage

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
**** i just got back from the junkyard, and they have that fender and eyelif there in damn near perfect condition!!! if i would hve know i could have piccked it up!!! good luck on the sell man sickkk car.. bump bump...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no but I might, depends on the 1/4 mile times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts