SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
91 red Nissan Sentra SE-R in PERFECT running condition, 191K on chassis and 30k on fresh JDM 9.5:1 motor I swapped in about a month after i bought the car with James Vick and a few other guys on the board. It has AEM CAI, Pacesetter header, Energy bushings, Clutch specialties 300 wtq capable clutch, Prokit/GR2's, Panasonic cd player/blaupunkt speakers, front upper strut tower brace and NX2000 center console. It has the factory fog lights/moonroof, LSD and no ABS (weighs around 2400 pounds) It had a fresh tranny put in at nissan at 100K miles cause it used to have 5th gear popout but is now perfect.

I bought it for a daily driver/commuter car and i get between 29-31 mpg just driving it to/back from school. Basically all it needs is a paintjob, the interior is really clean, it has fresh suspension and all the major stuff was tuned up during the swap (timing belt/water pump) It'd make a great daily driver/commuter as is (would run a solid 14 @ mid 90 mph range and i spank bolton si/gsr's occasionally for fun) or a nice DET candidate if you want to make it a monster.

Asking 3500 obo, I paid 2200 for it and put 550 into the motor, 300 into the clutch, 350 into the suspension, 50 into the NX center console, 200 for the cd player/speakers, 300 for CAI/header. I'm really just trying to break even on it so i can get rid of it and make room for my audi S4 coming in.

PM me, im me at jkan2001 or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Pics available upon request. I also have ALL service records for the car from the day it was bought to present (i'm only the 2nd owner)

Thanks,
Joseph

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
osoincoherent said:
I'm located in Dallas, TX. I'll have to take some pics tomorrow, it's raining outside at the moment.
I'll get some pics up tomorrow gotta clean the interior a bit and what not. PM me or email me if you're interested

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
osoincoherent said:
I'll get some pics up tomorrow gotta clean the interior a bit and what not. PM me or email me if you're interested
Here are the only pics i have so far, i figured i'd post at least something. I have to vaccuum out the interior and stuff and i'll get some more current pics.

These pics are from when the first motor went bye bye and james vick and some people from the board helped me put in the JDM motor. The paint actually looks pretty good in the pics on the sides but the top is pretty faded and needs paint job.

This is the motor we swapped in (around 25K miles when i bought it and currently around 30K)

I'll add more pics to the thread hopefully later today. P.S. James vick, Matt planospecV, and arnell (macabouga) sp? + a few other DFW guys can vouch for this car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Okay guys, spent about 3 hours cleaning the little red beast. Washed it, cleaned out the interior and put back all the inside kick panels. Sorry if it looks all streaky but it was still wet when i took the pics.

PM me if you're interested and preferably local and i'll give you my number so you can call and talk to me about it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
osoincoherent said:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The car is not for sale anymore, i ended up getting a 98 M3 sedan so i'm gonna keep the little red beast and run a 100 shot and some slicks for a track car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts