SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Super Black stock hood with dent from a Blazer spare tire backed into it, a couple very small dings, minor paint chipping on very front edge, other wise paint excellent: $75-VA pickup only

-91-92 headlights, corners, underlying trim piece and grill; d.s. headlight will need a rubber seal that goes around the bulb harness: $60-VA pickup $85 shipped within 48 states.

-Paypal only

I am in the 757 area.
 

·
Charlie Brown look alike
Joined
·
3,825 Posts
Can you send me pics of the hood?
 

·
4th sr20 and counting..
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
please send pics of the headlights grill and lip trim to [email protected].

i have paypal
 

·
4th sr20 and counting..
Joined
·
2,949 Posts
still waiting on pictures but im sure there better than mine... i want them... awaiting your PM..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hood is no longer for sale. It was for sale because I ordered a Fiber Images. I picked up the CF hood today, had it in the back of the truck, in the box, tied down, the air caught it, hood flew out of the back of the truck onto the main highway, got ran over by a semi and a **** load of cars and im just assed out now.
 

·
Sportbike fevah
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
SR20DEviant said:
Hood is no longer for sale. It was for sale because I ordered a Fiber Images. I picked up the CF hood today, had it in the back of the truck, in the box, tied down, the air caught it, hood flew out of the back of the truck onto the main highway, got ran over by a semi and a **** load of cars and im just assed out now.
I'm really sorry to laugh, but that sucks.

Sorry to hear it, but it's also incredibly,
tragically funny. Assed out is a good
way to describe it. Sorry to see humor
in your loss - but I can't help it.

If I didn't laugh about it, I'd be crying.

Peter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Peter said:
I'm really sorry to laugh, but that sucks.

Sorry to hear it, but it's also incredibly,
tragically funny. Assed out is a good
way to describe it. Sorry to see humor
in your loss - but I can't help it.

If I didn't laugh about it, I'd be crying.

Peter
It's nice to see that you think its funny. But if youre not interested in buying anything that I posted here, you have no business making a comment that isnt even related to this thread. Maybe youre mad because I dropped out of your GB for the CF hood youre trying to get made. Good luck getting those hoods made, if you ever do.
 

·
Sportbike fevah
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
SR20DEviant said:
It's nice to see that you think its funny. But if youre not interested in buying anything that I posted here, you have no business making a comment that isnt even related to this thread. Maybe youre mad because I dropped out of you GB for the CF hood youre trying to get made. Good luck getting those hoods made, if you ever do.
I think you took what I said all wrong bro.

I'm not laughing at you, I'm doing the alternative
response to tragedy instead of crying. Seriously
speaking, I think it's really sad.

I'm sorry bro.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top