Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 93-94 JDM Sunny Headlights

EDIT: Corner lights and grille are sold. Only the headlights w/trim remain.

JDM headlight conversion from a 93 Sunny. Very nice condition with no cracks or pits. The driver headlight is not as yellow as it looks in the photo, it's just a reflection. Definitely fits 93-94 cars, will fit 91-92 with grille and corners.

Asking $75 shipped + 3% Paypal. Local pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area is more than welcome.

·
TRU-SleeperProject
318 Posts
Would you sell some stuff off of it? I only need the plastic pieces under the headlights. I got the same set form eBay, a few months ago, but they never gave the plastic pieces. Unless, you would sell everything for $140 + 3% shipped to Guam. Then maybe I'd think about buying everything. Let me know.
Thanks,
Alvin

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alvincabigting said:
Would you sell some stuff off of it? I only need the plastic pieces under the headlights. I got the same set form eBay, a few months ago, but they never gave the plastic pieces. Unless, you would sell everything for $140 + 3% shipped to Guam. Then maybe I'd think about buying everything. Let me know.
Thanks,
Alvin
USPS classifies Guam with the rest of the USA as far as shipping rates go, so the $140 + 3% applies to you too. Lemme know, otherwise I might break it up.
So would anyone want the grille?

·
TRU-SleeperProject
318 Posts
Alright, just to make everyone happy.
How much would it cost for the grille, plastic pieces, and bolts for the plastic pieces to be shipped to Guam?

Thanks,
Alvin

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, sorry for the delay. If I were to split it up, it would be:

$75 Headlights only
$40 Corners only
$35 Grille and headlight trim pieces

All prices include USPS or FedEx Ground shipping within the United States and its territories. In order for me to split there has to be someone willing to buy each portion cause I don't want to be stuck with leftovers.

If there's no interest in the set, I'll just throw it on eBay in a few days. Thanks.

·
TRU-SleeperProject
318 Posts
$35 Grille and headlight trim pieces
Put me first in line for these. Let me know when the others are good to go.

·
TRU-SleeperProject
318 Posts
What's your Paypal ID?

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.