SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well last night my transmission went out in my g20. i cant work on it right now so i have to buy a beater. im just gonna sell the car as is. it has 118xxx on the body, the engine is a jdm 10:1 that is SUPER clean under the valve cover and runs great. the car comes with a 2.5 in vrs exhaust installed. it runs fine it just wont go anywhere, when i let out the clutch in gear it just makes a loud grind. it also needs a distributor seal and a ac compressor. im asking 1500 obo for it, i just want to get out of it what i have in it.
(does not come with the buddy club wheels,bilstein suspension,pop charger or momo wheel.)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
if you need a beater, im sellin my 91 gxe, pwr windows,locks,sunroof, 5spd, 176+++ miles, no rust, light surface rust on roof because of the faded paint. lookin at 1500 obo

·
Registered
139 Posts
well last night my transmission went out in my g20. i cant work on it right now so i have to buy a beater. im just gonna sell the car as is. it has 118xxx on the body, the engine is a jdm 10:1 that is SUPER clean under the valve cover and runs great. the car comes with a 2.5 in vrs exhaust installed. it runs fine it just wont go anywhere, when i let out the clutch in gear it just makes a loud grind. it also needs a distributor seal and a ac compressor. im asking 1500 obo for it, i just want to get out of it what i have in it.
(does not come with the buddy club wheels,bilstein suspension,pop charger or momo wheel.)
Include any combination of the above and I can trade you my 240. Good beater. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.