SR20 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 200sx SE-R for sale. I bought it about 7 months ago, it has 84K miles, 5 speed, PW, PDL, Sunroof, ABS. No AC as I removed everything except the compressor. It has New axels, motor mounts, belts, hoses, radiator, oil just changed, the clutch is still good, but am considering changing it to help the sale. I bought this car after I sold my RB powered 240, just so happens I see my old car for sale and I really would like it back. The color is purpleish blue, the car has a clean title and to my knowledge hasn't been in any major accidents. Car is all stock, minus the wheels, it has some 15 inch 5 spoke TSW's that came with the car when I bought it. Interior is spotless, almost completely dent/ding free. I'll post pics of it when I get a chance to get back to the shop where it's sitting(I have a suspended license so it's parked far away removing any temptations I might have to drive it), I go to school full time so it'll be at LEAST a week before I can get pics. I'm basically gauging interest with this post.

Asking price is 4500obo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts