SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like I may have been right... auction closed for $1375, now the guy who won, who had tried to get me to end the auction early, does not return my phonecalls or e-mails. If i don't hear from him by wednesday, I am willing to take $1150 by paypal. shipping and insurance will be included to continental US, Intl will be a little extra. thanks.
---Adam

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, definetly, at 5 am wednesday the winning bidders time is up, i will report it as unpaid, and it is all yours. I am not even that far away, so if you wanna come get it with cash, and maybe gimme a hand removing the wiring harness, $1100. that will save me forty alone in paypal charges, which I am glad to pass along... I would give it to you asap, but I stated 3 days for payment in my auction, so I have to follow the rules....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a problem, as soon as I can report that butt pirate, deadbeat bidder to ebay, so I can turn around and sell it here I will post it. I would much rather keep this deal in the sr20 fam anyway.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live outside the city in putnam county... I am 45 min north of the bronx. supposedly this dud e has sent me a chack , he called to tell me this late yesterday... so i'll see if I actually get it. I have an MSD 6a box that is included.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ECU with wiring harness, software, fuel pump relay, water temp sensor, internal manifold pressure sensor and 100 page manual, also incl. MSD 6a ignition and a crankshaft sensor

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no money today, reported it unpaid, I guess i have to wait a day or 2 for ebay to do it's thing, then I will sell it to whomever is willing to pay for it. gtirb13 has "dibs" i guess, so let me know what's up and if one other prospective buyer who offered me 1300 decides not to buy it within the next 2 days while I am dealing w/ this ebay crap it official goesback on the market. thanks again. ---Adam

1 - 20 of 22 Posts