SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rotten Egg
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyyy guys. i have a few SRtwanky parts lying around that i have no use for since i dont own an sr powered car at the momeny anymore. heres what i have!

Completely stock B13 5speed trans out of my 93 egg. not sure on miles on it, not one notchy gear at alllll!! no pop out, nothin wrong with 3rd. its been sitting in my basement for over a year now. lookin for $170 picked up, or if someone wants to pay some shipping, we can discuss it..

B13 pass side axle(w/carrier)-$25+shipping

Distributor and Sumitomo wires off of my old Gtir engine-best offer

Stock Gtir o2 sensor housing with good o2 sensor still in it. 2 of 3 studs are broken but can easily be fixed-best offer as well

these things are just laying around with no use to me, so just lmk if u need these things.

thanks
matt

·
Rotten Egg
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do still have the trans.. im going to get shipping quotes today, but if its too much to ship id definately be down to meet up with somebody...

i have a buddy that goes to school in Lima for Diesel Mech and comes home on the weekend.. well see how things turn out, but i may have to just send the tranny up with my buddy to meet ya, Like the Movies... keep u guys updated
matt

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I'm assuming he goes to school at UNOH? Thats where I attend. And if you can have him bring it up that would be awesome. Very interested in it. Do you happen to have a drive side axle? I believe that's the lsd one I need to convert to lsd from non.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts