SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cf hood for a b13 from kenleyser group buy has lil scratch already fixed cant even tell paid 293 will take 275 buyer pays shipping thanks, Goes on ebay monday night.

·
sr20 addict
1,133 Posts
where are you located??? and do you have any pics????

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres the story i live in monroe off of 75 ext 29 the hood though is in wisconsin where it was shipped shipping was delayed and by the time it got recieved i had already moved to ohio im about 30 mins from dayton airport i can check to see what shipping wil cost to you and to me proly wouldnt be much diffrence

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let me check to see what it would cost for shipping i doupt its less then 90 so i dont know if 300 will cut it or not thanks for the reply

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
275 ill take it how much is shipping to 77568 also how u want to get payd

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
12.30se-r92 said:
275 ill take it how much is shipping to 77568 also how u want to get payd
are you still intrested il find out about shipping and let you know final price thanks

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
AltimatSE-R
im going to try and paypal u the cash tom night,and hell yea i still want it!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
AltimatSE-R
I tried to setup a paypal account but i couldnt do it cause i have no credit card (but i can borrow 1)and i dont have a bank account.Like i sayd before can i send the money thru western union or do u prefer money order?Just pm me back ur address and ill send it out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Justin Hofer
80 Paddock ln
monroe, OH 45050

you can send the money there thanks 12.30ser92

item is sold as of now unless i do not recieve payment thanks all for replys

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i just went and got the money order ill be sending out the money order in the mail tom morning thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alright sounds good i will let you know when i recieve payment thanks 12.30se-r92 please send full addy if you dont mind thanks

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
0k moneyorder has been sent thru priority mail should be there in 2 0r 3 days i sent full address along with it,let me kno when u have sent the hood thanxz

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright sounds good i will let you know when product is shipped, person in shipping is working on making something to ship the hood in so it doesnt get damaged thanks again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts