SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

One empty B13 VLSD transmission case. The case is in perfect condition, never cracked. Perfect for those who have cracked transmissions. Includes the bell-housing, gear stack case, shift fork assembly and rod, t/o lever arm and fork, speed sensor (not pictured), and hardware. I also have the OEM VLSD with @120,000 miles clocked; like to get rid of all of it in one swoop. Don't know what these parts would be worth after so many miles, so I'm accepting reasonable offers. The LSD was still operational before swapping trannies. PM or email postal code for shipping rates.

:biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
$60 for the case and I'll pick it up ASAP. Where are you located, I'm in Corona.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Case and LSD are still available

martin_g34 called dibs on it but never got back to me.

BEST OFFER!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Case and LSD are still available

to my utter surprise, the three bolt holes on the gear-stack top case for mounting of the driver-side engine mount are stripped. everything in the pics are still for sale, but in the meantime, I will have those holes fixed. As much as anyone else, I don't want this stuff lying around useless in my garage.

Still Accepting Best Offers!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Does the bellhousing have the hole drilled to accomodate the crank position sensor (on the front side)? Or is this tranny to old to have this?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ the tranny case is exactly how you see it in the pics. Study the pictures, thats is what their for!

·
yea f u i cant speel
334 Posts
b13s did not use crank sensor

50 shiped for case to 76018?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts