SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I was planning to initially do a part-out of my car and get rid of it that way, but due to pressing personal circumstances, I won't have the time to do that anymore. Therefore, I would like to sell my ride as a parts car.

As some of you know, it’s a black 1994 SE-R with ~ 171,000 miles (I will double check to get accurate reading). I was involved in a mini-crash last Thanksgiving, but most of the damage happened to the frame/drivetrain/driver's side suspension. However, the car still runs, but I would not recommend the potential buyer to drive it (you will need to tow it).

Here are pics of what happened to the car due to the accident:

That's how the wheel sits due to a bent control arm.

Shot of part of the control arm.

The mating point between the tranny and the motor is obviously smashed up, but there were no negative consequences of that to drivability. Also, the tranny housing incurred a crack, which I covered up with silicone (not really visible in the pic). However, it does leak due to the crack. The tranny has no popout issues.

The oil pan, as you can see, is bent, but the motor has not suffered any negative consequences from that.

That's part of the sub-frame that you see bent up.

Tires are pretty much new. The rear ones have maybe 1000 miles at the most and the fronts have no more than 10 miles. Tires are of Viper name-brand (need to verify) that I bought from Sears.

Also, in the interior, the steering wheel airbag blew up due to the crash. The center console that houses the radio and stuff is broken. A few weeks/months before the crash, someone broke into the car and stole the CD player. I never got to fix it because of school.

More shots of the car:

Here is a list of stuff I installed in the car since I bought it:

1) Ebay air intake
2) Key Value Clutch (installed when the car had 163,000 miles).
3) New valve cover gasket
4) New alternator
5) ES inserts
6) Newer injectors with fuel rail off of a 98 200SX SE-R (Andreas Miko sold these to me).
7) Gold-Line lowering springs (car lowered 1.75 inches).
8) NX2K brakes.
9) Driver-side axle.

The car has the usual rust in the rocker panel, passenger door hinge, and the trunk.

I’m looking to get $850 for the car. This is a great car for anyone who needs extra parts for their car or for those who are looking to do a GA to SR swap in their B13s.

I am not really flexible with the price due to the amount of money I’ve put in the car and what I bought the car for. If you’re interested, please post here. Please don’t PM me about parting out the car. I just want to sell it as a whole, and I am not going to change my mind about it.

The car is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks for looking.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
It looks like a good deal for someone that needs a decent running car for not a lot of money. Bang out the oil pan, drop $150 on a used subframe and control arm, and get an alignment. Then you have a roadworthy se-r on the cheap!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Dang, my brother in law is gonna do a GA to SR swap, but he dosn't have any money, since he just bought my 200SX.
Bump for a great deal.

·
Irish carbomb destroyer.
1,475 Posts
THIS IS PERFECT FOR A GA16 TO SR2O swap!

belive me youll have everything you need...wiring harness,ecu, tranny ect ect..if i had the chance to buy a full car i would have in a heart beat...super cheap. BUMP! for Harris

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump.

Sale pending, but I'd like to get more folks to see the car.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump it up, bump it in, let me begin...

Ok, enough of rap, bump! :)

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump one more time. C'mon guys, I need to have the car outta my parking lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts