SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one brand new, not rebuilt, T3/T04E turbo and brand new log style manifold for sale. I bought these for my own use, but have decided to go with a smaller turbo with less output. Turbo includes 12psi internal wastegate & new oil flange gaskets. This setup should top out around the limit of the stock tranny gears, about 300WHP.

Specs:
Compressor: T04E 0.48 A/R with 50 Trim inducer wheel
Turbine: T3 0.50 AR with 57 Trim exducer wheel (clipped Stage 3)

Log Style Manifold with external wastegate flange ($8 plate will block off for use with internal wastegate). Manifold has been coated with Thermal Ceramic Coating.

I am not a vendor so I'm not trying to make a profit on these. I'm asking $850 for the set.

I'll even throw in a free used intercooler to whoever buys it. I have pics of the turbo, and will have pics of the manifold in a day or two. Email [email protected] for high-res pics.

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
What brand turbo? Turbonetics? Garrett?

Which manifold, the Protech manifold?

WOW 12psi internal wastegate, **** I dont think my car can handle all that power.....not yet anyways

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The turbo was assembled by Shockley Performance from new Garrett component stock (Garrett themselves still refuse to assemble hybrids for resale).

The manifold was made by a local company named forcedfab. They are a small shop based in Moraine, Ohio. The manifold is similar in design to a Protech's log style manifold. The welding quality is good, but the assembly is not perfect. There are a few internal spots that should be finished with a die grinder for best performance. It is, of course, in perfect working condition as is.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New Prices:

$475 for Turbo
$350 Manifold

$725 for both

Plus I have a nicer IC to throw in now as well. It is a FMIC that should be sized well for great throttle response and low pressure drop. This FMIC should sell for about $200-$250 if you want to turn it around and recoupe some of the turbo cost.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually, yes.

PM me with what you got. I still need a DP & BOV too.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trade pending with 91sentragtir.

Will update in a few days.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
91sentragtir hasn't responded to my PMs so all items are still available.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sandman purchased the combo, but I am buying the manifold back from him due to difficulties w/installation.

Turbo is SOLD.
Manifold is still for sale, but a bit of info has changed. Sandman had difficulty installing it on a classic. Seems the turbo was hitting the block.

Manifold should fit RWD applications and could fit FWD applications with modification.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts