1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That guy there... Clarion VRX630 - this years model
$375
Got it at X-mas, looks/works brand new.
Company gave me a free different unit to test in my car, can't keep the VRX630...

The CCA-389 cable comes with it, allows video/audio input into the unit via RCA cables.

Clarion DVD player also included, two year old model, needs a harness or I can hardwire it for you if you want me to. It works fine.
$100

Audiovox DVD player - bought at X-mas time, has front RCA inputs, plays DVD MP3 etc. Have all cables/remotes etc.
$125

Clarion DPH910 - DSP/EQ/everything under the sun plugs into the VRX630
$30

Make package offers if interested, otherwise will probably throw on ebay this weekend.

chris

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
I take it that I can watch videos on this thing?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything with an RCA video output.... DVD/VHS/Playstation etc etc...

Also the radio display comes up on the screen and the optional eq/dsp is also controlled on the screen... VERY nice unit...

Chris

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
im interested...if you still have it this upcoming weekend

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
is it still for sale?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Local guy is looking at it tonight, if its still avail I'll post w/pics as a few have requested.

Chris

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
does the headunit have subwoofer control?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With the DPH910 you have subwoofer control and control beyond your imagine...
The DPH910 was orginally a $500 add on box... they made to many and now they are being blown out at waaay below cost...
Anyways, you have EQ/p.eq, x-over, sub control, time alignment, seating postion all kind of control of the unit...

If you really interested please, goto www.clarion.com and look at the VRX630, and if you want more details search for DPH910....

The TV unit has AM/FM and the TV part - it does NOT play cds, so you need a seperate DVD/CD palyer.

Chris

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
MauiBlueGride said:
With the DPH910 you have subwoofer control and control beyond your imagine...
The DPH910 was orginally a $500 add on box... they made to many and now they are being blown out at waaay below cost...
Anyways, you have EQ/p.eq, x-over, sub control, time alignment, seating postion all kind of control of the unit...

If you really interested please, goto www.clarion.com and look at the VRX630, and if you want more details search for DPH910....

The TV unit has AM/FM and the TV part - it does NOT play cds, so you need a seperate DVD/CD palyer.

Chris
I might be interested in the in dash Chris, I sent you a PM, I havent had a response from you yet, let me know....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts