SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Will these fit in the the Nissan rail? If you have a pic handy, that would help me to determine. Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unlucky said:
Will these fit in the the Nissan rail? If you have a pic handy, that would help me to determine. Thanks
Travis
Yes, they have been fitted to SR20DET before, just use new OEM seals. Only thing is they need a collar (washer) at the top. The seals and these can both be bought at Blitz in one package for about $10 per injector. I even have the part number.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe so, they are definately 850cc side feed anyway and will fit SR20ET as described, they are in excellent working order. They were fully tested by testing the flow (pattern, relative flow, absolute flow), leakdown test and impedance. They have also been cleaned and are as yet unused since.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
2002sx said:
I believe so, they are definately 850cc side feed anyway and will fit SR20ET as described, they are in excellent working order. They were fully tested by testing the flow (pattern, relative flow, absolute flow), leakdown test and impedance. They have also been cleaned and are as yet unused since.
who were the flow tested by? do you have the paperwork for this?

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Hey.. can you post pics of them and the flow chart? I'd like to see what they look like. If you can't post them.. please email pics to [email protected] I am interested..
Travis

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
X GTi-R X said:
hey can you send me pics of them as well, would these fit the GTiR rail or would i have to modifiy it to fit......

Steve
Yes, they were sold to Ryan.

You need top feed low impedance, I actually have a set of top feed Denso low impedance 720cc for $350 if you're interested. They've been cleaned and flow tested and are also a matching set. Send me a PM if you're interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts