1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale 2 sets of oem cadalic HIDs

theses are high quality oem HIDs that are made by philips

i will trade them for a safc 2 only

or ill sell them for $140 shiped or pickup each or $210 for both shiped so if you and a friend want a set u can save alot of money

one of them is out of a cadalic XLR which is a 90 thousand dollar supercharged sports car

the other is out of a AWD 07 escalade

PM me if you want them, im going to post this on other boards as i right now want a safc 2 for the NX

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the escalade does not use projectors

the XLR uses small ones

·
BOOSTED SE-R
488 Posts
can you post pics? any other trades?
I have an safc II in black that stopped working on me. If you are good with electronics you might figure it out, it turns on but will not read the sensors

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hell no, why would anyone want to trade a working item for a non working item especally when the HIDs are worth alot more, im just selling them a heck loads cheaper so i can get my AFC before the weekend. if i donot get payment by the weekend ill sell the for the price i allways sell them for $150 each plus shiping due to the fact i wont be able to get the afc 2 from my friend

·
Playtime is Over!
362 Posts
What's the bulb type, I have a 99 escalade with the 9006/9005 bulbs and I wonder if these are plug and play. Does this include the Ballast and everything. YOU GOT ANY PICS! If this is a direct fit, consider these sold.

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the bulb type, I have a 99 escalade with the 9006/9005 bulbs and I wonder if these are plug and play. Does this include the Ballast and everything. YOU GOT ANY PICS! If this is a direct fit, consider these sold.
im not even going to bother for the price im selling it at if i was you id look it up, but they sold tonight ive only got one set left that comes out of a XLR that im considering selling, its my personal set i was going to drop in the NX2000 but im considering selling them for my usual price of $150 plus $5 to ship

the 2 set deal is here and gone and that was a 1 time only deal, but $150 for one set if a great deal in its self

·
Playtime is Over!
362 Posts
I looked it up and it's not compatible, but bump for a good price!!!

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all sold

i might have one more set this monday but if i do get it ill ask $150 plus shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts