1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garrett T3/TO4E turbo
50 Trim compressor wheel
.50 A/R compressor housing
Stage III turbine
0.63 A/R turbine housing

4-bolt discharge

Brand new. Comes with aluminum oil drain flange (1/2" NPT).

$530 shipped.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know i can't say exactly since i'm not real familiar with the turbo. but i chose this turbo with "smaller" compressor and turbine specs because my hp goals were not that high. i know the turbo can make over 300 whp easily... but beyond that, i don't know.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
im pretty sure its like 350-400hp

·
Registered
90 Posts
Seems a little high in price. I can get a Garrett T3/T04e .63/.82ar for $550 (550HP) and a Garrett 60-1 for $650 (650HP). If I know anyone that is looking for that amount of HP, I will let them know. Me and my friends want 400HP+.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, all the T3/TO4E turbos are the same price and yes they are all around $550. that's how much i paid and this turbo is brand new. in addition, the oil drain flange and feed line w/ fittings are included, which are worth another $30 or so.

i am willing to hear any reasonable offers. thanks.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Turbo Price

Where you can get good prices fot GTi-R Turbo Replacements or Upgrade that drop fit the GTi-R manifold. Thanks

I checked JGY and SR20performance and price is still up there considering you can get the t3/t4 for that price you mention in you reply. Let me know.

Thanks

DETurbine said:
Seems a little high in price. I can get a Garrett T3/T04e .63/.82ar for $550 (550HP) and a Garrett 60-1 for $650 (650HP). If I know anyone that is looking for that amount of HP, I will let them know. Me and my friends want 400HP+.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
have a ball bearing gti-r turbo for sale.

·
Registered
260 Posts
turbo

First off not to start a war but whats up with the price bashing? You people need to get back to basics here. Don't post bash someones pricing! or try to jack thier threads. start your own. I'm Interested In this turbo, I will pm you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.