SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, this is a nice and big FMIC for you guys trying to go for 350+whp efficiently. This puppy has a core that measures 28x6x3.5 and has a total length of 36" including endtanks and inlet/outlet. The inlet/ooutlet are 2.25" and are nice and thick. The intercooler is very slightly used and in excellent condition, no dings, dents, etc. Yes, it is a full bar and plate core with 8 cooling rows that are 3.5" thick, :). I am letting it go for $300 + shipping or best offer, needs to go ASAP....shipping will be around $15-20. Best offer takes it, need to sell it within a week. Please e-mail me if you want pictures.
thanks,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
check out my post in the Electronics section if you want some gauges, I am willing to work out a great package deal for the FMIC and some gauges, etc...
thanks,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
inlet/outlet are 2.25" and nice and thick with beads on them....need to sell ASAP someone make an offer, post, PM, or e-mail me your e-mail address for pics,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
price lowered, need to sell ASAP, or make an offer I only have a few days to sell this thing before I fall behind on bills, help me out!!,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
willing to take a big loss on this, just send me over a price...needs to go ASAP,
JCC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts