SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
More pictures are available upon request by serious parties. If you are interested in anything, please email me at [email protected]. I will try to visit regularly to answer questions on the thread, but email is best/fastest.

Megan Racing Intercooler: Core dimensions: 17.5" x 11.5" x 3" Overall length is 24.5". $150

Walbro 255lph fuel pump. Was bought for an S14 240sx and traded to me as collateral in a deal. I have no use for it. Should be usable for many other cars, but I have not investigated this $75

Both items are brand new, never used. Great condition, I just don't have any use for them.

·
Nobody pays me in gum
589 Posts
does the fuel pump have everything needed to be installed?if this will fit on a b13 sentra i'll take it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does the fuel pump have everything needed to be installed?if this will fit on a b13 sentra i'll take it
It is the fuel pump only, I'm not sure exactly what else you could need to install it, but I think this should be everything you need. I imagine it will fit in a B13, since many of the early 90s Nissans seem to use a lot of the same parts, but I have not tried to test fit it and therefore cannot guarantee its fitment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts