SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This motor was in my NX for about 10k miles. I bought SERCHEF's parts car late last year and it was in his car for a short time before he wrecked it, previous to that it was in sr20sleeper's car - sr20sleeper said he ran a 14.9 with it and minor bolt ons....
PM EVLEGG62 - He couldn't catch me in my NX with his, I had a cheap intake and that was it, he had flywheel, ecu, intake, header, exaust and pullies - no kidding....

Anyways the motor is CLEAN I have pics of it under the valve cover I'll be posting.

When I installed it I put the following on it:
New crank seal
new water pump

It does need a valve cover gasket as I stole that for my current car. (a non functional one is included to keep motor clean but needs to be replaced).
It will come as just the motor, head, intake, exaust manifolds. You'll need your own alternator, ac compressor and PS pump as well as temp sensors.

It ran/runs GREAT, perfect, didn't smoke and idled PERFECT. I installed a DET in my car and this is sitting in my garage.

Looking for around $350 OBO, could ship maybe but buyer pays. I travel to MI and OH frequently and could deliver for $$$.
Bonus - I'll include a OEM Clutch kit that was used with this motor, 10k pampered miles on it for an extra $50 if you buy both, otherwise I'd like 75 for the clutch.

Chris

·
Banned
656 Posts
Motor hauled serious ass guys. Something is up with it. Great motor, clean as hell, and pretty cheap.

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Actually it's an American motor, and the motor is quick as hell. I raced him many a times.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Serious? Wow... Was it pulled with like 10k miles on it or something because this thing looks brand new under the valve cover...

Thanks for the info.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts