SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 red Nissan Sentra SE-R in PERFECT running condition, 191K on chassis and 30k on fresh JDM 9.5:1 motor I swapped in about a month after i bought the car. It has AEM CAI, Pacesetter header, Clutch specialties 300 wtq capable clutch, Prokit/GR2's, Panasonic cd player/blaupunkt speakers, front upper strut tower brace and NX2000 center console. It has the factory fog lights/moonroof no ABS

I bought it for a daily driver/commuter car and i get between 29-31 mpg just driving it to/back from school. Basically all it needs is a paintjob, the interior is really clean, it has fresh suspension and all the major stuff was tuned up during the swap (timing belt/water pump)

Asking 3500, I paid 2200 for it and put 550 into the motor, 300 into the clutch, 350 into the suspension, 50 into the NX center console, 200 for the cd player/speakers, 300 for CAI/header. I'm really just trying to break even on it so i can get rid of it and make room for my audi S4 coming in.

PM me, im me at jkan2001 or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Pics available upon request. I also have ALL service records for the car from the day it was bought to present (i'm only the 2nd owner)

Thanks,
Joseph

·
Registered
430 Posts
Joseph --

Can (Blackbird) is looking for another B13. PM him, or I'll just call him tomorrow morning to let him know.

-arnell

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I did email this guy, but I think he is only fishing for prices.
Any wany Arnell, I found a better deal...there is this guy in Austin, B14 Baby, with much better price. Call me, we might need to go down there together.
call me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts