SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend has a complete set of mint condition Nismo LM-GT2 wheels for sale. These are super hard to find, very rare, especialy redone. He has the lips refinished, polished and powdercoated clear to protect them. The centers were stripped and pwdercoated gold metalic, similiar to top secret color. He has all of the original center caps, and rays chromies in perfect shape. He really doesn't want to sell them, He bought these with the intent of keeping them on the car, that is why he has put so much into them. He has come across a set of wider rims and want to put on the car so now he must let these go to try and help pay for some of the others. The rims and tires have around 200miles on them and babied, only the holes where they are mounted are scored from lug nuts. The tires are nitto 555 drag radials in the rear 275-40-17, and dunlop fm901 in the front. 17x8 front and 17x9 rear. They give the car a great stance, and look damn good. He has the 300zx brake upgrade and had to use a 5/8in spacer to clear the front calipers, the rears needed no spacer. I have not had any clearance issues in the front, one rear tire got scored a little because I had the car alittle too low when I first took it out. I would recomend not lowering the car a whole lot if you plan on running these, they will rub unless you have a wide body fender when lowered too much.
He wants $1600 plus shipping out of the set, including tires , shipping will probably be around $100. This is a unique oppurtunity to own some super nice rare jdm wheels, if you have any questions email him at [email protected] or pm DETURBINE I will post some pics, if you need more email me and I will have me.
Forgot to mention they are 4x114.3 I think these are one of the very few with the 9inch rear for 4 lug!

He also has all the original RAYS center caps, and chromies in perfect shape that will be included.

Here are pictures:

·
Registered
358 Posts
if u see a red [x] just right click the [x] the click proporties then copy and paste the address into your browser---

Anyway the wheels look sick, if i had the money id buy them but i reallllly cant afford those right now.

Bump for nice looking wheels

here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts