1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking price $325 shipped OBO...

Kit includes:

NOS cheater Solenoid (big solenoid)
NOS purge solenoid (small solenoid) ( with brass tubing and all fittings needed for purge and purge button)
NOS dry single fogger with retaining nut (to hold the fogger to the intake)
14 foot nitrous feed line
10 lb nitrous bottle ( not a NOS bottle its a different bottle but in great condition it is painted black)
bottle bracketts
All misc braided lines needed for install
52 jet = 100 shot :D

Basically all you will need is the switches to make it work ( actication switches ect...). The kit is very good condition. I just bought the big cheater solenoid like 3 months ago. If interested please reply here or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Is there a fuel solenoid included? Is that a dumb question? I'm assuming a wet kit or not?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
SE-Rican said:
NOS dry single fogger with retaining nut (to hold the fogger to the intake)
Its a dry shot, single nozzle, single solenoid. Thats why it is going for such a good price, you can pick up a fuel solenoid and wet fogger nozzle for cheap.

Bump

·
Registered
329 Posts
What else to convert to a wet kit? Fuel lines? I'm guessing this stuff is from a JWT 100 shot system then? What is a "cheater" solenoid? Sorry if these are newbish questions.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Sounds to me to be a NOS brand system. A cheater solenoid is a particular solenoid produced by NOS.

Yeah, you will need a fuel line(s), solenoid, nozzle, jets, pretty much it.

Or you could just use it as a dry fogger system for a while and convert later.

Buy the kit and I will buy the purge from you and help contribute to you getting a wet conversion. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
se-rican, what kinda numbers you put up with the kit and what kinda springs you ridin' on? oh, yah, what kinda side skirts r those?

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hotboy said:
se-rican, what kinda numbers you put up with the kit and what kinda springs you ridin' on? oh, yah, what kinda side skirts r those?

243 whp and I am riding on Sportline springs in the front and Prokits in the back and the Side skirts are JDM Sunny GTS side skirts!

Someone please buy this nitrous kit!! :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts