SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
94 xe JDM sr swap - parting out!!!

I've gotta sell my sentra. i don't want to, but i have to. the goods....

1994 Sentra XE 4 door 5 speed
mods:
JDM sr20 swap
modine radiator
b13/b15 clutch setup
eibach prokits
gr-2s
se-r rear sway
ES bushings: mm, f/r sways, front control arms
b14 se-r rims wrapped with falken ze512s 195-50-15
recent tune up
short shifter
custom 2in exhaust

new: alternator, water pump, ball joints, tie rods, rear brakes, IACV-AAC valve,

also with the car, i'll throw in my "spare" engine which is a 91 highport with a spun bearing on the #2 cylinder, no crank/rod damage that can't be fixed with some light polishing. this engine is 90% complete.

the bad: leaking ps fluid from the inner tie rod. i've replaced the seal 3 times and it won't stop. the inner slide tube is worn out just enough to leak a quart in about 3-4 weeks. the only fix is a new/rebuilt rack.

body: 115k, paint fade, chips, cracks, dents. NO major dents. never been wrecked, frame is as straight as an arrow. also has se-r interior.

Here's the deal. if i get a decent offer (i am entertaining ALL offers) its sold. OR, if most of the parts are accounted for (ie. eng,trans,aftermarket,rims,etc) then i'll part it out IF i have a buyer for the body as well. if interested you can email me, post here, or call me.

info: mike, [email protected], or 859-806-6671 leave me a message and i'll call you back. i'm located in Lexington, Ky. Thanks for reading this long post and have a good day.

yes this is the same post thats on nissanforums ;)

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Emailed

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
emailed back...just to clarify, its not an se-r. its a 94 xe 4 door with a JDM sr20 with less than 50k on the motor.

·
3,394 Posts
emailed your email back... there was no message in your email?

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my email isn't working properly right now, i'll email you as soon as its working. or you can call me. later.

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
emailed today, its working again. any offers??? needs to go soon....

·
3,394 Posts
Got it, I'll give you a call... any pics would help though

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Whats a ballpark price you are looking for? Do you have any pics?

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the ballpark is pretty open...i've got to have by friend host the pics for me, but that will be soon, maybe tonight. when i get them, i'll post them in this forum and nissanforums. if you want more info, you can call me. if i don't answer, i'm probably in class. just leave me a message and i'll call you back. later, ~mike

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its ruby red. i'll try to get the pics up soon.....

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
So how about something like $1000?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
So whats the deal broheim, do you still have it?

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
So whats the deal broheim, do you still have it?
i've still got it. one person i know is interested, but 1000 is too low. i've got more than that in the motor alone. i'm lookin for around 2000. including all the extra parts i've got, which would need to be hauled in a truck since they won't fit in the car...there's tons. i've been in florida for a week, thats why i haven't replied. later.

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can anyone host pics for me? i've got tons...or i can email them. bump....all offers considered.

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well, since i can't get anyone to host pics, i can email them. i am not able to check my email very often, so if you want to call me, that would be better. i am going to part out everything EXCEPT whats on the car now cause i'm still driving it although i have already got my new car. not new, older but new to me. anyway, if you need motor parts, call me at 859-806-6671 and i'll see if i have it. thanks, ~Mike

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, some jackass broke into my car. broke rear quarter window, bent back seat, busted trunk lock, and stole my deck and cd's. so this is whats wrong with the car now. still runs and drives great. now looking for less $. email, pm, or call with any offers. its got to go!

·
Tuner/Mechanic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'll give it till friday (4/30/04), if no one wants it, i'm parting it out. if you want stuff, email me and i'll start a dibs list. if someone could host pics, that would be great. thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts