SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys here we go for round 4 of my parts for sale....so far everything has worked out good, now there is about $2700 of inventory that has to go....some is already on ebay some I don't even know where, but here goes some of it.

2) Audiobahn 6.5" subwoofer, great for the stock rear deck. $45 shipped.

3) passenger side SE/PP seat with 5.2 or 5.6" LCD screen

5) R33 Skyline taillights, excellent condition overall - $150 + shipping

6) MB Quart 332.02 CX component speakers, description on its own thread. $200 + shipping

7) ODB0 MPFI conversion harness(Vtec or non-Vtec), $100 + shipping

8) Boston Acoustics 760LF 6.5" speakers, old school speakers that are in like new condition, require about 40W RMS to sound nice, they were tested and work 100%. $50 shipped

9) NOS Direct Port Kit - still new in the box, for 4cyl EFI cars. If you have a B15 SE hit me up and we can work something out with the intake manifold already tapped with the direct port kit. Asking $450 for the kit that is new in the box. $520 for the kit that is installed in my car already, $560 with purge kit, etc...ready to run in a B15 SE. prices do not include shipping.

10) 1988 Honda Civic hatchback, perfect project car, runs and drives, could use new brake fluid, fair condition, needs need hood, but besides that there are no real rust problems, etc, only a spot here and there. $600 picked up.

11) Nissan SR20DE torque converter, this came out from a 91-94 tranny I believe. good condition. $45 + shipping.

Ok, that is about it for now, not sure what else I have around, need to check. REMEMBER - all price are OBO(or best offer), I really need to sell everything, so willing to negotiate some,
thanks,
JCC

P.S. please e-mail me all inquiries, PMing works but box gets full regularly once a week already

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just make an offer on the stuff, needs to go, I have about $2500-3000 in inventory that needs to go, this is the first wave, lol,
JCC

·
Banned
361 Posts
do you have pics of the seat

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
DO you have a weight for that seat?

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Arospeed racing seat is SOLD, thanks guys. The seat weighs about 30lbs. It was one of the best rated seats on SCC big seat guide, :),
JCC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts