SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like it says on the title, I'm getting rid of all my nx2000 stuff, I have the infamous Kenley Carbon Fiber hood for sale, brand new and has never been installed, I'm asking $375, also a erubuni front kit, it needs to be repaired, asking $75. I WILL NOT SHIP ANY of these ITEMS! PICK UP ONLY. You can pm me all send me a e-mail at [email protected]. Buying motorcyle, so might be selling nx too.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
i have a friend that may be interested in the front bumper, ill call him rite now, btw sorry to be off topic but what kind of wing do you have on your car in your sig?

·
Registered
591 Posts
i got dibbs

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
se_nismo I send you a pm last time, but your mailbox was full, I don't exactly know who made it or where it came from, but it is made for a nx, because it fits right on top with the trunk, I got it from a guy down here in SD that had a baby blue nx, he crashed it and thats who I bought it from. (he didn't know who made it too.) It is made of polyurethane, not fiberglass(spoiler). I might be selling it too and a 4point autopower rollcage, trying to decide if I want to get rid of my nx right now, to many toys. I will keep everyone updated on that.

·
Registered
591 Posts
sup bro, this is se_nismo's friend. i'm interested, i sent u a PM and hopefully the sale is still up for grabs.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
hey that roll cage wont fit in a b13 sentra would it? i dont think it will but you may know more, thanks steven for responding you should def. jump on this its a good deal!

·
Registered
591 Posts
yeah, for 75 dollars i cant pass this up. we jus gotta wait till gEE has a day off, he has his dad's truck... also, i'm lookin at that hood.... sounds very nice. hey gregg, gimme a call when u get a chance, ya. 236 0839 you know the area code. lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as right now, reflex 22 has dibs on both items right now. nxspaniard, i will keep you updated if he decides not to take the hood. As for sdclassic, I'm not sure yet if i want to sell the nx. I will keep everyone who posted updated. Goody

·
Registered
591 Posts
hey , i ran into some money problems, so nxspaniard can get the dibss on that hood, i'm still gonna get that front bumper tho.

just thought i'd keep u guys updated to keep things runnin simple and clean.

thanks again.

·
Registered
301 Posts
tell me if u sold the nx2k carbon hood. i have money ready

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, everyone, as of right now Jose has first dibs on the hood, (when were u gonna pick up the hood again?) Can you let me know, because, I'm moving and I want to sell the hood before I move. If he does not want the hood, whoever had next dibs on it, I will let them know.- Goody

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
well i will be in El Cajon the day before the convention weekend (Thursday) so if you can hold it till then let me know and I will make you an offer now, If you need to unload it before then, and someone is willing to get it off you ASAP, then I understand and if you need to get it out of your way go ahead and do so. Just let me know, and Ill make you an offer that way you know if your gonna lose $$ or not. Thanks for keeping me first in line. PM me and let me know whats up!!

THANKS!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts