SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Genetic Freak
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything you will need to turbo is included except for the injectors and ECU.
Here is a list of what it comes with.
-T25 Turbo
-Manifold
-JGY 2.5" Downpipe
-J pipe
-U pipe
-IC pipe that runs over the valve cover
-1G DSM BOV
-Top Mount IC and shroud
-All Heat shields
-Oil and Coolant Lines for Turbo
-Intake Pipe
-All brackets, couplers and clamps

Make me an offer. However, I won't be low balled too bad because I am thinking of using it on my NX2000 project.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
I need the DP and the oil/water lines...if you want to part it out, let me know. We can talk about prices.

-Mike

·
Genetic Freak
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would rather not part it out. If you want to, send me an offer on the parts you need. I will think about parting it out. However, I would rather get rid of it all at once and might go the ebay route.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
I would be interested in the intake pipe, is this the stock bb intake pipe, from maf to turbo? As long as it is not ripped anywhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i just pulled a 96 sr20 out of a 96 200sx adn am building the bottom end and plan to turbo it top it off i am very interested in purchasing your setup post your email address so we can talk $$$, the good stuff.

·
Genetic Freak
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't look like it will be parted out. I have a few people that are interested in the kit as a whole. Slammed200, I have a potential buyer and one person in line after him. I will let you know if they fall through.

·
Apex it!
877 Posts
The Sandman said:
Doesn't look like it will be parted out. I have a few people that are interested in the kit as a whole. Slammed200, I have a potential buyer and one person in line after him. I will let you know if they fall through.
I guess this makes me 4th in line :)

·
Genetic Freak
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I probably wouldn't trade all motor goods and cash because there are about 5 people who want to buy it straight out. I have a buyer who wants to complete the transaction by Friday. I am just waiting for a return email from him saying that the money will be sent. Otherwise I will let the next person in line buy the kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts